• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rumblin Wreck Build

You got me, that was my deuce. Funny story; When I first got the deuce I had it parked on a vacant lot, behind some trees, across from my neighborhood. This was my temporary solution while I was locating a better place to park it. Well, someone complained about it so I had to move it. It occurred to me that the guy who owns the Ace uses the adjacent lot to charge rent for RV parking/storage. I went and told him my story and asked what he'd charge me to park it. He said not to worry about paying him, just park it out front (I guess he figured it would draw attention and maybe get a few customers from people stopping by to look at it). The next day the same lady who complained about the deuce on the vacant lot came into the Ace and demanded to speak with the owner. She asked him to have the deuce towed immediately. He told her, "Lady, he has my permission to be parked there". She couldn't believe it. It went from being basically hidden to being in full view right at the street. I guess that one backfired on her. Karma. Anyway, the arrangement worked out quite well. I got free parking and every time I'd go inside the Ace they would tell me about all the people who stopped by to see the truck and who came inside to ask about the truck, and then did a little shopping.

In August we moved up to lake Allatoona. Found a house with a dock and I couldn't turn it down. I sold the deuce and bought a boat. Eventually I'll probably get another MV. For now I'm plenty busy with the new house, boat, and my wife and our two little girls.

Last edited:

Craig2121

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great thread!.....gave me lots of info and ideas....thanks for the heads up on this thread from your .....er.....other YT vid....you RULE!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks