• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Run flat tire lube and...... Air/hydraulic pump rebuild. SPX 14121 Ucup at MROsupply min order 10pcs?!?

I hope I am not breaking the rules by posting this topic here. I know it is somewhat sales RELATED but I don't think this should be in the sales section. Not actually a "for sale add", just trying to make a decision as to what direction to go/ gaging interest in a couple items. Please let me know if I am wrong.

I'm looking to purchase SPX/Fluid Power part no. 14121 for the pump. I already have the gasket/o-ring kit from Memphis Equipment and MRO says SPX has a minimum order of 10 pieces for that part number. I've done some searching and it seems other places that used to sell these either, don't sell/list them any longer or, have the same minimum. Does anyone know of a place that will sell 1 or 2? The "Kit" that SPX makes that contains PN14121 is $170 these days and 10 pcs of what I need are $169 so, the kit doesn't really do me any good at this point and, I only need 1 and maybe a spare. If I can't find just 1 or 2, would anyone be interested in the extras I would have from the minimum purchase of 10 with a SMALL markup to cover my time?

And the other subject. How many people still run or, want to run the run-flat setup and hate paying the crazy, going price of the lube today? If I can get 10 or so people that will buy the recommended amounts for the LMTV/MTV tires I would be willing to figure out how to re-package from bulk to the caulk gun tubes or, some other convenient packaging where you would pay the OLD price that it was going for, PRE Brandonflation. This would be a limited time thing until the drum runs out.

Just an FYI...... Some of my income in the past, before our unfortunate family issues, was derived from internet sales and I would like to start selling again. Do any of you remember when the Military Vehicle hobby was relatively CHEAP? I do and, I believe in reasonable prices and good service. If I can get some honest feedback on these items I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time! Bill Hemmings

Wow. The "kit" from MRO was only $95 a year ago when I ordered one, Wild. Did the trick though for me.
Imagine my surprise? I was reading through a long post about the pump rebuild that went back a couple/few years where you could buy the u-cups 2 at a time and the kits were cheap. That sort of thing should open some eyes about the current state of inflation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks