• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Running lights and markers not working

Tjblanchard

Guys,
I been having issues with the 3 lever light switches. I've changed out 3 in 3 years. I finally took one of the bad switches apart and basically could see where the switch had burned. Any way, i took all the guts out the 3 lever switch and added seperate switches for my signal lights and brake lights (Which works great) and one for headlights and running lights. I have headlight but no marker or front and rears lights. I've check that i have power going to the correct wire (L) but i can't find power at the light themselves. My question is there a plug somewhere in the harness that could have been unplugged? Everything i've read says all the lights i'm having problems with run on one wire (21).

Any help one this would be great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks