• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

running with out the power steering gear box hooked up?

papakb

That little steering wheel and those big tires don't work together well without the pump in operation. You could move the truck in an emergency but unless your going in straight lines it's a bear to drive.

Action

Lol I drove it off the trailer very very slow. I have a new gear box on order. The old one was already off when I purchased the HMMWV.
So the wheels could just turn on their own if they chose to? You could tie a heavy rope to somewhere and folks on both sides to steer. Theoretically.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks