• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Russia, Moscow, Red Square, Victory Day

KMM4x4

Today on May 9 in Russia a big holiday - Victory Day. It is a holiday with tears in the eyes. I had two grandfathers who participated in the Great Patriotic War. Today 71 years from the date of the Victory were executed. On parade in Moscow at Red Square troops of the Russian army, and also the latest military equipment and aircraft are shown.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPzrWcN_rLo&feature=youtu.be

KMM4x4

Thanks! I rat that was pleasant to you. On May 9 in Russia a big holiday. The truth as speak with tears in the eyes. Fathers and grandfathers who were at war and have died, they have died not for nothing. They have died that we and that we in life were lucky more than him lived. Each parent wants that his children have lived happy life and they were lucky even more. I wish all the peace sky over the head!

KMM4x4

largest battles in history . great honor for the very tough Russian soldiers and people!!!!!!!!!:tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger:
According to official figures in days of the Great Patriotic War 27 000 000 people have died. I when studied at school we have counted that if to give to each died soldier a moment of silence, then in the country for 50 years nobody would talk.

Last edited:

KMM4x4

soviet union was the country that fought the largest part of the nazis..
Yes. Indeed. If not the Soviet Union, now probably there would be no such countries as France, Italy, Poland and other European countries. Russia always helped other countries and always strove for world peace.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks