• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rust control

Mingler

Ok I tried to make an electrolysis system. It does ok. But i went and ordered myself a sand blasting cabinet too. The paint on the M923 i got is tough. I am going to seal the cleaned rust spots with a chemical primer.

Sorry pics wont load.....

Last edited:

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My fishin' cousin, Captain Clive from Spokane would be mad if I didn't back-up a neighbor. It's your fourth post so Welcome to Steel Soldiers and lets be sure we can see those photos.

How are you trying to load pics? There is a problem with pic loading using some schmart phones so I still use the dumputer. If using a computer and the pics are taking a while to load the Steel Soldiers site will 'time out'. The solution to that is clicking the 'remember me' box when you sign in, every time you sign in.

If you haven't seen the tutorial for photo loading I'll leave it here.......... http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?59917-How-to-post-pictures-a-tutorial

Not sure what paint you might have on the 923 but protecting the lungs is of course the first step when removing any of the CARCinogen paints on the toys.

We used walnut, sand and glass on my old M135 and the finish product of blasting is so nice to work with. Can't wait to see how your blaster works out.

Good luck with it and say hi to cousin Clive when you see him:D......and now the pictures

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks