• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rustystud ?

peashooter

Has anyone heard from Rustystud (Greg) lately? I sent him a PM and email, then noticed he hadn't been on the site since March. I also called a landline number I had from him a few years ago but its been disconnected. At this point I'm just wondering if he is OK or not.
If anyone has his cell number, please PM it to me.

Gunfreak25

Old thread but I would also like to talk to Rustystud about some technical stuff and I dropped him a PM. Been over a year since he last logged on. If anyone has his contact info I'd sure appreciate it, he is another one of "those guys" with a wealth of knowledge.

peashooter

Old thread but I would also like to talk to Rustystud about some technical stuff and I dropped him a PM. Been over a year since he last logged on. If anyone has his contact info I'd sure appreciate it, he is another one of "those guys" with a wealth of knowledge.
Ill pm you his contact info.He doesnt go on here anymore for a couple reasons that he can explain. I’ve also had to reach out to him a few times to help with deuce issues.

Guyfang

Staff member
Tell him "HI" from guyfang, Sure miss him.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
It is very hard if not impossible to replace the knowledge of experienced mechanics who share with fellow enthusiasts!!

We all miss you Rustystud!!!
Rustystud is one of those personalities that will help with the littlest detail. Very knowledgable person that is an asset to the SS community. You do not get that kind of experience watching utube. [thumbzup]

I hope he drops back by. :carnac:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks