• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RV roof top ac

southdave

Bad news, i called Nostalgia Air today. they informed me that they no longer sell the kits for the CUCVs (stopped selling them just last month!) and they also said the under the dash unit was not big enough to cool the 1009. i think it is made for a pickup cab.

not interested in mounting a RV unit to the top so it looks like i either have to shell out the bucks for the OD Iron kit or piece one together from the salvage yard.

two quesions-

do you have to relocate volt gauge and black out lights with the odiron kit?

what would be the problem with the firewall doing the salvaged route? is it just the hoses going through it?
Update, I just got a A/C mount from NAP in the mail last friday I oder it awhile ago it is for CUCV 2 alt set up... the pics suck and I pull a bracket out of junk yard for my 1028.. BTW it quite, due to the mounting I used.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks