• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S250 Recovery Today

Andercomm

M101A3 Trailer Bed

I believe the M101A3 trailer bed measures approximately 55" between the wheel-wells. ...it is definitely wider than the A1 or A2 versions. That is why you can load 4'x8' sheets of plywood in it. It should also accomodate the S-250 shelter as well...! [thumbzup]

By the way, the distance between the wheel wells inside the M101A2 trailer bed is about 45". The comm shelter requires a bit over 48". I do not believe they will fit in the M101A3 either, and you can't trim that one down due to the larger tires.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
fits on an M390C if you can find one. Comes with a built in boarding
ladder and three pods that tuck up underneath, which can be swiveled out and
turned down so you can level the platform. The s-250 fits and there is even
enough for a back porch.
Bruce

Attachments

135gmc

I have some of the connectors that plug into the shelter - you would need your own cord and campground plug. Take a picture of the shelter's connector. Just about every shelter configuration seems to have a different power connector--- 2 pin, 4 pin, and 5 pin. They also changed connector suppliers from time to time as well, just to keep it all interesting. Crouse-hinz, Pyle-national, Amphenol, Cinch, Hubbell, Bendix --- they all supplied connectors. Once we identify what you have to work with, I can see what I have in the drawer.

machinist75

Sorry for not posting pics yet. Been hectic last couple of weeks. Picked up shelter last Wednesday. Then needed something to put it in so had a m105 recovery this last Saturday in ok city. This OD fever is getting bad. But sad to say when we got back Saturday with the trailer we found ou five year old basset hound " Mystery" in a bad way and had to take her to the vet Monday to have her put down. So got the shelter sitting in the trailer, and the trailer hooked up to the deuce. Man them m105's are a pain in the but to back up with the deuce. Photos soon to come. We miss you "Mystery".

135gmc

Sorry for your loss - I've been there. When I lost my last dog, I never wanted to have another dog --- but when my son dropped a 3# puppy in my lap, about all you can do is scratch his ears. We now have 2 dogs, they are cousins, and we have as much fun as they do when they play - chase each other, bite ears, chew on tails, both pile into the same doggy bed for a morning nap, argue over who gets which dog toy. Life is better with a dog, MUCH better.

machinist75

Thanks 135gmc for the concern. We have another basset hound "baby girl". She's filling the void left bye mystery. I'm trying to fight the urge to get another hound.