• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S250 Shelter heater??

Irv

I agree on the Mr. Heater. I have one in my S250 and it works just great. I highly recommend it. If you're camping, you'd have to keep the truck engine running just to power the electric fan part of the diesel heater. The Mr. Heater is very safe and far smaller. Irv

SubZero

Cool Site!! :cool:
First Post!! :cool:

I just bought a S250 a couple months ago and it was equipped with a Hunter Mfg Multi-Fuel heater. Mine is currently set for Diesel, but I just removed it as I doubt I'll do any cold weather camping.
Sounds like I'll get a Mr Heater just incase though!!

Attachments

Last edited:

SubZero

I've gone the solar panel+genset (Honda) and deep cycle batt route with the shelter. I'll post pics of the set up. I'll put on my flame proof undies too as I have "civvie'd" the interior w/bunks, a folding table, LED lighting (Red and/or white), 12V cooler and a 10" LCD photo frame that plays AVI files so my children can watch movies...

PM sent on the heater.

islandguydon

Let me know wich one fits the unit with the flex hose and black fuel hose. Let me know we will hook up to get it, Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks