• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

s250 / shelter tie tie downs

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BuyLCI.com used to have military CGU-1/B 5000 lbs ratchet straps. However in service I've never seen a shelter mounted on a truck using ratchet straps unless it was just for temporary transport. If you're looking for a correct S250 setup as issued typically there is a bracket kit, or steel wire rope kit used for securing shelters in trucks. Will ratchet straps work? Yup. CGU-1/b straps are very sturdy.

scottjhl

Here you go... this is my new addition!!!
image.jpgimage_1.jpgimage_2.jpgimage_3.jpgimage_4.jpg

Thank you to both Pete (pctrans) and Kenny (recovry4x4) for your assistance with your awesome cranes, as the job would not have been able to be done without them!

BAZYRKYR

That shelter is awesome. Looks like it's in great shape. I wish I could have found on like that with the AC and all. What is that box in the upper right hand side next to the AC?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks