• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sad Day, watched it drive away....

91W350

I directed the new owner of the C to this site. Not sure if he has a user ID yet, but he has been soaking up a lot of information. The other buyer I contacted through this site. He was looking for a deuce and sounded like he was about to get hosed. I told him he could have his choice of my two and by golly, he was a serious buyer. I would imagine he will be posting soon. Glen

91W350

I got a message about an hour ago, he was 50 miles from home. The old girl ought to be resting in her new neighborhood any minute now. Hopefully he gave the door latch a little lube and the leak was from the slobber tube and not the front seal. Oh well, I guess a few mechanical problems are to be expected of a 40 year old truck. I sure would not have expected it though. :!: Glen

91W350

The old girl is at her new home, ran flawlessly for him, not a hiccup. The leak must have been the slobber tube as he said it is not leaking now. He sent me a photo of it backed up in the driveway at its new home. Looks like a beautiful place to call home.... He is a happy camper, truck ran good, never called for a downshift and he is still burning the same tank of fuel he left with and said it shows over a quarter left. For the miles, it sounds about right to me. Glen

hdmax

Maybe you should have been a drama major. I didn't say a family member dieing is the same. And yes I was being facetious in the comparison.
Unless you are saying you would roll every vehicle off a cliff just to please your family. Which would be stupid in my opinion!

Uhh, overstating things a bit maybe? I'd roll every vehicle I got off a cliff for my family.