• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sad day

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I did it. After 8 years I sold one of the flock. The 105 is now in the hands of another. Kinda hurts, like losing a good friend. I almost stopped the transaction, but my youngest standing there looking happy 'cause this is where her car will go made me continue. Now all i need is to send the Deuce off to a new owner. :cry: :???::shock::doh:

armytruck63

I know the feeling - I've been shedding vehicles like a sycamore tree loosing leaves in the fall. I still have the deuce, but it's 90+ miles away from me right now. :(

The M1009 and M416 trailer went to a good home.

Danl

Danl M915A1

this sad feeling will pass fast, your youngest is driving now in no time she will leave the nest, than the emty feeling will set in , your wife will start mothering you. she can't help it you made her a Mother, after a short time, she will stop mothering you . than you will be alone putting in the back yard. Now comes back the MVs and you wife will let you and your MVs play.As long as your out back playing with a stupid truck you are leaving her alone and she will like that, Things will work out I have wife of 30 years now after my kidds left 5 years now i have the yard to myself, the back yard that is she has Flowers out front and she thinks my trucks eat them , for some reason when a truck is out front Its in the way Other than that, There is no big deal with what I do out back, but a mk48 at the price of them might push it a bit.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I must be odd. One deuce and 2 M105s sold in the last month and I feel great. Then again, I've had deuces 20 years.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Why are you selling the deuce? Space issue as well?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Parking is at a premium here. All of the kids in the hood are of driving age and there is not so much space to park, so, some of the toys need to go.

Someone buy it! I dropped the price again.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Parking is at a premium here. All of the kids in the hood are of driving age and there is not so much space to park, so, some of the toys need to go.

Someone buy it! I dropped the price again.
If it helps, I've got PLENTY of parking space for MV's.:mrgreen:

Heavysteven

I think selling a Deuce at this point in time is a mistake. If you have one you love you should hold on to it. After all the flood gates have closed. The 900 series is flooding the market.

Howver, I understand though how interests change and life throws you curve balls. I have considered selling mine for a M925.

Best of luck to the new owner.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks