• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

sae 10 wt oil mk48... where to get

BradBMI

anyone know what type of paint are on the wreckers and hemtts? I need to do some paint work and want to use the same paint as the military

Thanks

promodhotrod

Another nice thing about the TranSynd (made by BP) is the 300K change interval. I use it in my 755 and 740's, and have been very pleased, especially when using the retarder heavily. My local NAPA orders it for me, it is pricey up front though.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The reason dex is not used in these trucks is dex has a lower boiling point than the 10 wt.
That's why heavy use or off road use is not recommended with dex.

I guess this will always be a issue what to use.
Motor oil 15/40
Dex
10wt
Everyone stay tuned my truck is 1984 M923 with 21600 on clock
When I got it it now has 36000 and has 10 wt. Will try to remember to report back at 100K or a tranny failure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks