• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Safe to say my M1028 has been to Germany?

Shaun1162

So I was working on a rusty cab corner on my '84 M1028 the other day, and stuck my hand in the rust hole to feel if there was anymore damage inside...

And I pulled this out of it:

Attachments

Shaun1162

Yeah, I was a little suprised to find it in there lol... Must have fallen in the little hole in the corner behind the seat...

It expired sometime in 87 haha

lavarok

Cab corner = garbage can

I've been amazed at the amount of trash and other items I've found jammed into those crevices. I like to pop out the retainer button on the bottom inside lip so it can drain. I flush them out real good with water/soap, then let it dry and spray the inside with paint from the top to seal it up nice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks