• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saginaw M1009

PaulbusMax

Ok, who got the M1009 out of Saginaw? Missed out on everything today. Alternators, junk from OK City. Still trying to score my first MV. One of these days!! Weeeeee!

wes935

Sorry Max. I wasn't sure if you were ever going to give in and stop bidding.
This will be my first MV, and this is my first post to Steel Soldiers.
Saginaw is only about 2 miles from the house so that will make getting it home easy. I just hope my EUC clears in a relatively short time because I'm ready to start fixing it up once all this ice clears. I went to look at this one a couple of days ago and it will need a little work but overall it looks in pretty good shape.

67_C-30

Sorry Max. I wasn't sure if you were ever going to give in and stop bidding.
This will be my first MV, and this is my first post to Steel Soldiers.
Saginaw is only about 2 miles from the house so that will make getting it home easy. I just hope my EUC clears in a relatively short time because I'm ready to start fixing it up once all this ice clears. I went to look at this one a couple of days ago and it will need a little work but overall it looks in pretty good shape.

Congrats on getting your M1009. My EUC took 91 days this last summer, but I don't know if the the first timers are moving faster or slower right now.

combatmech

I have been offering it to folks in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area due to the shipping cost. Addison is home for me, however..I live in Virginia. I would have someone come to my storage unit so whoever can get it. I dont have any pics...It was given to me by a guy up in Denton. Seeing as how it was free to me...might as well offer it to locals or anyone that could come and get it. Dont have any pics of it....average condition, no latch or hinges on it. If interested, please PM me.....again, free to a good CUCV, just gotta come and get it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks