• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Salute to Patriotism Day

dittle

My hometown is celebrating it's Sequicentennial (150 years) Anniversary this year and the weekend of August 8-9 is designated as the weekend for honoring the veterans in my home county. I'll be taking my M35A2 (hauling vets) and the museum's M106A2 down for the parade. There are supposed to be guard units, honor guards, and fly bys for the parade on Saturday starting at 10:00. Location is Albia, IA for those who are interested.

Attachments

scooter01922

Good work :) Glad to see the green iron out on display. Being here on the east coast my town is just a wee bit older :roll: The 375th anniversary is next year and you can bet yer butt i will be there. If anyone wants to see some cool OLD pics from the east coast there are a bunch on the 375th celebration comittee website here. All of them right here in my little hometown. It may be boring at times but its got history.
375th Anniversary of Newbury, Mass.

Click on the link that says "The John White Winder Collection is here!" To start the slideshow.

Last edited: