• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Same mods?

Another Ahab

View attachment 472380Quick sketch before bed... Basically this is a snub nose design. Everything from the fire wall back is stock Deuce. From the fire wall forward is a Diesel V8 configuration and two split mounted radiators, allowing the grill to be inches from the pully system. The bumper has been recessed as well for better approach angles, with a low mounted winch. Good night all.
You're good with a pencil. Nice sketch.

Another Ahab

I agree, great cause, and what appear to be quality finished products but really bad visual designs.
I hear you. And I agree.

But "bad" is a harsh assessment (probably just untrained).

Safe to say not totally polished, and maybe not to the immediate preference of many.

OK for trying, but just no blue ribbons.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
View attachment 472380Quick sketch before bed... Basically this is a snub nose design. Everything from the fire wall back is stock Deuce. From the fire wall forward is a Diesel V8 configuration and two split mounted radiators, allowing the grill to be inches from the pully system. The bumper has been recessed as well for better approach angles, with a low mounted winch. Good night all.
This could almost be a updated version of the WW2 cab over gmc.

Merc1973

Like this HET but with M35 guts?

HET_tractor.jpg

Triple C

NAW, these things do not even look like trucks, the last GOOD looking big military truck is the m911 (even looks like a big mean green machine), the 1070 looks like it was put together by a committee of engineers.
Guess that's what makes a horse race, I think the M1070 is a tough looking truck - wish I could afford one- heck wish I could afford the FUEL for one!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks