• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

samurai m1009 cucv

samurai

this week i buy on ebay a second gun rack for my cucv :-D
i find in store all the kit to place a can
i find also a us military water can
i need to find the strap

i think i will place a dumy radio box with radio cd mp3 player player on board

dificult to find a radio support

McCluskey

It's not fair.... it's not fair. The best looking and sounding US Military vehicle Ive ever seen and it's in France!

I am immeasurably jealous of our vehicle sir, you take good care of her. She is an amazing ride.

Scarecrow1

Welcome Eric and thank you for the helpfull links you have provided . Your truck is just as you said like new . I for one like the carpet and think it was a good choice . the paint is very well done and the detail is first class I only hope that one day I would own one half as nice as that one .......thanks for the post and pictures........:mrgreen:

Iamnewatthis

Eric, welcome, great looking truck.
You need to replace your Glow Plug Relay, and your starter relay.
Go to the 2 FAQ's sections to figure out what to do.
Do the "dog head" starter relay modification instead of the plug in relay.

Beautifull truck. Congradulations!

Edit to add; Do not forget to remove your negative battery cable before doing it! Don't be like me and fry a bunch of stuff up. lol

Last edited:

03aspina

Great truck! I am going to be the owner of a 1009 soon. Cant wait to restore it to original. Do you have any tips? Im new to SS, ive been poking around here and there and im here to stay! Quite addicting!

samurai

hello friend
thanks for your message. me too im new to ss

this forum is great and the menbers will help you if you have a problem

you can try with me because i have good relation in france about cucv

eric:p

Last edited:

samurai

MY CUCV LAST PHOTOS INCLUDING MY NEXT STENCILS

TIRE PRESSURE

AND MILITARY POLICE

RESTAURATION IS FINISHED :jumpin:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oOx9tRKal4&hd=1[/media]

suggsdr

That is one great looking ride.The only thing I see wrong is its not parked in my drive way.I wish my M1009 was like that I might get my wife to go out on date with me riding in 1st class.keep up the great work.I love Steel Soldiers Site.:grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks