• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Samuri Warrior Crossed with an LMTV 1079

coachgeo

Odd fellow (whose auction ended today). Seems to be sort of a "Functional priority" Junkard build? Nothing against that. Kinda of like Steam Punk, but different. Hard to tell what is attached where and how it accommodates for chassis flex, cab tilt etc. What storage boxes below box on it is 1079 and what is not?

s-l1600Crp.jpgs-l1600 (4)Crp.jpgs-l1600 (5)Crp.jpgs-l1600 (10)Crp.jpgs-l1600 (12).jpg

Last edited:

coachgeo

Now he can say "See honey, I tried to sell it".

What happened to the first thread you started on this truck?
"see honey...." Was in part my thoughts too..... Other thread postponed till end of auction. Mostly curious on folks thoughts on the concepts and approaches took in the build along with identifying parts and pieces.

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The air dam looks like crap and it appears that you have to drop the bumper to change the headlights or at least grind off the welds on the "guards" they put on.

coachgeo

How is the cab raised? Sleeps 7? Are they midgets?
ah good point he did say 3 in box and 3+ in cab. Would like to see his cab changes to accommodate that. can see two Adults in cab easy.... Just fold front seats down. Have for rear seat a bench sofa seat out of a van across whole back of cab. Granted only center area could hold a 3rd cab co-pilot but for sleeping... when Sofa bed folded out can do 2 adults or 3 kids..... 4 kids is pushing it. ) Considering going that route myself actually. But only after heavy Cab Insulating.

As to raising cab.... either it's attached to box and can pivot back over top of box out of way for cab raising or is actually attached to cab and tilts with it. Second one is my guess.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks