• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

Keith_J

Just a old bag of excuses here, I've pulled my spine out of alignment and need to rest, doctor's orders. Called radiculopathy, burning pain down my left elbow. Happy fun meds to arrive tomorrow :(

Ok, this months meeting is this weekend. Usual time and place. (0800, Lowes parking lot at the Rim). I will not be able to make it this month due to work. Hope there is a good showing and you guys have a good time.

Tank007

There was 2 employees, we are guessing, that were there when Dan got there around 6:30 and they didn't want to move. Should have moved to the other side but we will get them next time. I told fan we should have just hooked on and drug them across the lot.

Tornadogt

I was dragging my feet on getting there.. that is what I get for being late. I would say you can spank me for being bad but I'm afraid one or two of you might take me up on the offer... :doghead: