• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Diego October Rally

LORENZ

I'm putting out the feelers and gauging interest. I'd like to throw a MV rally at my ranch in San Diego sometime in October. 1 day, low key, afternoon, meet and great thing that would NOT take up a whole weekend or a whole day for that matter. BBQ on me.

Reply if it's something you'd attend, and what would you drive down. I have an M35A3 that would like to reconnect with it's cousins on the trail we built for it at the ranch.

LORENZ

The Duece is a tight fit size wise, but it gets it. There's a very steep short hill going up to the house that only my 6x6 can make. I have a couple of Dodge deisels, one with 37" Toyos and they can't make it. It's a traction thing. The Bobcat with tracks makes it while the other wheeled skid steer has a little bit of a tough time.

That being said, you can bypass that hill and hang a right at the pond and the dam to get out with out issues. We've had a semi down that way with only a little pucker factor.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You definately need to go to Dirtbag, always a good time. The airsoft stuff I don't have links for, but they are private games with our team or 1 larger event out at an old waterpark that is already full (limited to 250 players). So others probably aren't as thin during October as I am, but I know alot do spend time prepping for Dirtbag.

And somewhere in all this I need to replace my headgaskets on the M109....man I'm swamped.