• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sand color

army98

What is the correct sand color on the cucv, mine has 3 differnt sand colors and this summer I am going to repaint it and want it as close as possible to the correct color.

I would rather camo it but wife said NO WAY to that so Ill just redo the sand again.

Jones

What era are you shooting for?
The current CARC color is 686A Tan, 33446 is the five-digit FS595b color fan deck number.
www.colorserver.net is a good site for getting a visual on the various colors (keeping in mind that every computer monitor is gonna have a little variation on color rendition).
Other branches and eras may have their own version of tan.

Fred431

My M1009 was painted tan when I received it from GL. I repainted mine with Gillespie 30277 and its pretty close to what was on the truck when I got it allowing for fading and weathering of the original paint. Hope this helps

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks