• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sandblaster & Cabinet Rental

bscofield

Hello folks. New here and wanted to see if you all could help me with a problem. I have heard from people in other parts of the country that they have found places where they were able to rent already set-up sandblasters and blasting cabinets. Does anyone know what type of company I'd look for that would rent time on these (as in, set-up and working - not pick it up and bring it back)?

Thanks!

Katahdin

A little late on the response guys. We lost the Op over two years ago. :D

That said, the local "Handy Man Equipment Rental" here in Maine rents blasters and air compressors.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hahahahahaha. I do feel bad for folks who don't get any kind of a response and then leave.

The least somebody could have done would be "do a search, n00b!"

rofl

However, if someone else comes behind hm and by some miracle does a search and finds this thread, I've never seen cabinets that could be rented but most equipment supply places rent blasters and mobile compressors.