• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sanford FL: Memorial Day Parade Monday 5/27 10AM

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi guys! Sorry for the short notice, but the City of Sanford Memorial Day Parade Coordinator contacted me directly requesting military vehicles for their parade.

The route begins on 1st Street, at Sanford Avenue, and continues to Park Avenue, turns north and concludes at Veterans Memorial Park, located on the beautiful RiverWalk.
The parade staging area is on 1st Street, from Sanford Avenue to Pine Avenue. Due to street closures, we suggest entering the staging area from HWY 17-92 and head east on 3rd Street (at Burger King traffic light) and turning left onto Pine Avenue. At 1st Street, you can turn left and search for your line-up number. Check-In opens at 8:30 AM. Please arrive no later than 9:15AM. The parade starts promptly at 10AM. There is a Memorial Day Ceremony following the Parade.

Please pass this along to anyone else that would be interested in attending.

Thanks!

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking forward to seeing you again Rayzer!!! There's room in the lineup if you want to bring the trailer!!!

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Directions: Parade Participants –

• From the intersection of US Highway 17-92 and SR 46 (1st Street); head south on 17-92 toward Burger King traffic light.
• Turn left (east) at traffic light (Burger King) onto 3rd Street for about 10 blocks
• Turn left (north) onto Chapman Avenue and continue 2 blocks
• Turn left (west) onto 1st Street

I will let you know what our lineup number is as soon as I get it.

Thanks,

Last edited:

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our lineup number is 41, which is at the end of the parade lineup. We are behind the National Vietnam War Museum (Orlando).

phil2968

Could I bring the M1009? Sadly it looks better than all the rest of my trucks. I think my boys might enjoy being in the parade. What do I do just show up? Don't they need to know how many trucks are coming?

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil - I have all the bases covered for us on the parade entry. No need to worry about there being enough room in the parade for all of us. All you have to do is show up. I'm looking forward to seeing you there!!! :)

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are at the end of the parade. If y'all get lost trying to find the lineup number, just stop and ask someone where the end of the parade lineup is.

I'm looking forward to seeing y'all on Monday!!! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks