• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sanford FL Monday 5/26/14 10AM: Memorial Day Parade & Cookout at Rayzer’s LZ

RAYZER

We will make the cookout!
What time are you expecting to meet back at Rayzer's compound?
Any side dish, charcoal or ice needs?
We look foward to seeing you there! We should be back at the lz by 11:30, a side dish and whatever your drinking would be great.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Quadjeeper's suggestions for approaching the parade lineup:
From the north or south use 13th Street east from 17-92, cross over Sanford Av. onto Celery, (slight jog to the left) then only a couple of blocks to Pine. From the east, maybe just north on Sanford Av. from 25th/46.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are Lineup #58. We are registered as the Steel Soldiers Military Vehicle Group. The Orlando Buffalo Soldiers Motorcycle Group is in front of us (#57), and the ‘Orlando Devil Dogs’ Young Marines (#59) are behind us. If you need any help finding the lineup number, stop and ask one of the parade volunteers.

I'm looking forward to seeing y'all there! :)

RAYZER

Thankyou to all who have responded, if there are others you know with mv's that would like to participate in the parade and come to the cookout, by all means give them a call!
I will be at the cookout location Monday morning early if anyone would like to drop off supplies such as food, coolers, ect.
I will be leaving said location around 8:45 am in rout to parade location (approximately 15 min away).
Please pm me if you need an address for the cookout location.
Hambergers, hotdogs, smoked chicken and pork will be provided, Please bring a side dish (if possible) and something to drink (adult beverages are acceptable, but please be responsible).
I'm looking foward to seeing y’all there!!

Convenience store located 1 mile away from cookout location.

Last edited:

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad you can make it, JohnnyAmber! I added you to my Central FL Events Mailing List. I look forward to meeting you! :)

Where around CFL do you live? Your location just says United States.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wish I could be there!!
I'll tell ya something...in a couple more years (or sooner) I'm gonna retire (again) and just ride around to all the parades, cookouts, rallys etc., and just be a general nuisance!! I'm tired of work and responsibilities curbing my lifestyle!!:papabear: