• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sat 11/11/2017 Pampa Tx Veterans day parade

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a Veterans day parade in Pampa Tx. Some of the people in our group from Liberal area are headed to Pampa to be in the parade and would be nice if there are others in the area that could also be in the parade with their trucks.
There is some forms to fill out; here is a phone number for the Pampa chamber of commerce 806-669-3241

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah! I can’t believe I missed this. My ranch is close enough to have made this one. Will have to put it on the list for next year. Maybe host a combined off-road event in the area if anyone is interested. I have some terrain to test our trucks in that is about 2.5-3 hours from Pampa.

Let me know how many would be interested in something like this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks