• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saturday May 16th Armed Forces Day Parade Reading Pa

I'm posting this ahead of time but I'm looking for individuals with their MV's to participate in the 67th annual armed forces day parade in Reading Pa.
The parade is Saturday May 16th at 10 am. There is a free breakfast buffet that will be served prior to staging for all participants. There is no entry fee. Registration forms need to be submitted by April 10th.
If you wouldn't mind coming down and supporting our military and veterans and the nation's oldest armed forces parade that would be great! The more the merrier! I'd like to get 5 or more trucks involved in this if possible..... 10 would be absolutely awesome!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm posting this ahead of time but I'm looking for individuals with their MV's to participate in the 67th annual armed forces day parade in Reading Pa.
The parade is Saturday May 16th at 10 am. There is a free breakfast buffet that will be served prior to staging for all participants. There is no entry fee. Registration forms need to be submitted by April 10th.
If you wouldn't mind coming down and supporting our military and veterans and the nation's oldest armed forces parade that would be great! The more the merrier! I'd like to get 5 or more trucks involved in this if possible..... 10 would be absolutely awesome!!!!!
Gotchya covered on that date. Your post title was correct, but the body of the message erred.
Carry on.

ageregunner

I'm real close in Breinigsville. I will check my schedule and if free I will bring my duece. Keep posting updates. Where do I get the registration form? Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks