• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saturn Surplus

bomar76

Posted earlier about needing a j pipe for the deuce. I really didn't want to spend the $$$ on Saturn's spiffy SS set up. I emailed all the likely suppliers and Jay from Saturn replied he had ONE NOS pipe in stock.
I ordered it and a few small items Tuesday and the stuff was delivered today, Thursday!

Great service, friendly, knowledgable, good prices........will call them next time I need parts!

Longhunter7

bomar76,

Saturn surplus is one of the best places to buy parts! That is why we asked them to be a sponsor. We were sending lots of people their way, so they agreed to be the official sponsor of Steel Soldiers! :cool:

bomar76

I mentioned in my email to them I appreciated their sponsorship of this site and thanked them again on the phone :smilewinkgrin:

I try to spend my hard earned cash at businesses that deserve it [^]

Next time I will call them first for anything I can't get locally.