• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saturn Surplus...

N1265

It's just a little surface rust. Go down to your local exhaust shop and see if they will make it for 100.00. I've never had anything but good luck with saturn surplus-Very knowledgeable and great service.:twisted:
I took your advice, I could of had one made out of the " heaver pipe " for $120. I don't think he said it was Galvanized pipe, but maybe Alluminazied ? something to that effect.

I also found a local shop who could still get the pipe in from their warehouse for $105.00 +Tax. their truck delivers once a week so depending on what day you order it could be a one day wait or a 7 day wait.

" You could have gone to NAPA for one, it's only $190.00. ":roll:

I did call down to Napa before ordering from Saturn, I was told they could not get any exhaust parts for a 1977 W-200 forward of the Muffler, their book went back that far but just did not have any listing for it. Here in Fremont we call Napa the 2 for 1 place, Because it always seems like you pay the price for 2 parts, but only get 1

I also tried Advance and Auto Zone, Both told me they could not get the Y-pipe....

I did not start this thread to throw rocks at Saturn, As stated in one of my earlier posts I have had good dealings with them in the past. In the past I have ordered new parts from them and received them in new condition.

but this time I am a little taken back at what they sent me and was just wondering if this what you guys would of expected.

No more, No less....