• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saw M1009 yesterday. Was it you?

GoldComet6

I saw an M1009 yesterday and wondered if it was anyone here.

It was green (no camo), without the rear glass...or it was at least down! We were waiting in traffic on Harbins Rd, and crossed over Highway 316 in Gwinnett Couinty. The time was 8:15 PM.

Was it you:?:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I pass that guy about once a week or so on my morning commute on 316. I am almost 100% sure it has a rear window because I think there is some kind of sticker on it. He gets onto 316 @ Harbins.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw an M1009 yesterday and wondered if it was anyone here.

It was green (no camo), without the rear glass...or it was at least down! We were waiting in traffic on Harbins Rd, and crossed over Highway 316 in Gwinnett Couinty. The time was 8:15 PM.

Was it you:?:
Nope, I was too far north.

91W350

Nope, I was a few hundred miles west of there, but my M1009s were both out cruising for a bruising yesterday. My son and I went out to eat tacos at a local bar, then we went and fueled them up. 140 dollars for diesel fuel. I went home to lick my wounds, but he and his buddy were off to play with a full tank of fuel..... I guess both of mine have spots... Glen

GoldComet6

I pass that guy about once a week or so on my morning commute on 316. I am almost 100% sure it has a rear window because I think there is some kind of sticker on it. He gets onto 316 @ Harbins.

Okay Clinto - sounds like you kinda know him already. We were waiting at the traffic light by the Wa-Ho.

I was just curious since I hadn't seen it before. When he pulled away...I heard a belt squeaking sound. :rolleyes: He may have work to do, on the six point two.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks