• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saw these beauties today

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you look closely at the RED LOGO on the cabover front-side, I think you'll see the TRANSFORMERS LOGO....... Hmmmm Made-for-Movie MV ?!?!?
I am curious too now to know what movie if any it was used in.
Looking more closely at the logo, I can see it's NOT the TRANSFORMERS as I thought before. It sure looks like a Movie "prop". Either that or the owner is a "fantacist" with more money than he know what to do with. :lol:

eagle4g63

Now myself, I am all over that black one....like said for me though the metal hanging down in front of the tires would have to be up higher for the ground clearance though. And I still don't like the a-3 front end look.

That would be one sick camper mod though[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks