• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saying goodbye to Hemtt

jjb

Why did you sell it? I would sell mine but at this point it would have to be for an obscene amount 😀

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

74M35A2

Got scared was going to lose it. I probably would have done the same thing. Cash is king. MV pricing is high right now for whatever reason.

Last edited:

jjb

Where do you guys find buyers? I listed mine for sale for a big number and so far only one call

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

FloridaAKM

I would have never sold that truck, especially after you painted & fixed Her up so well. I do not know your circumstances, so I will shut up as to your business. She was sooooo nice though. :drool:

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Florida AKM working at building a house and that money helped a great deal. I had her for a year and enjoyed every moment but I got a good deal they got a deal. I will miss it but have no regrets I owned it for over a year and got great pleasure from it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks