• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SC South Carolina Members

mark salanco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 1968 M715 for sale, not sure what your looking for. it has a good running chevy 350 in it, 38 inch ground hogs and a pto winch.

mark salanco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would any SC members be interested in going for a cruse next Sunday, we could all meet somewhere and take a ride or go off roading.

derby

From a Michigan member to South Carolina members, I may end up down that way and would like to have some contacts incase of trouble.

Thank's in advance

asgtoolman

From a Michigan member to South Carolina members, I may end up down that way and would like to have some contacts incase of trouble.

Thank's in advance
With all the help I got from people in Michigan when I was rebuilding my CHRIS-CRAFT boat, let me know if I can help in any way.
I'm a relative newbie but will try.
Are you relocating to SC or passing thru?
I am at intersection of I-20 and I-95 FLORENCE
PM me and I will give you cell# if you think I can help

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
If anyone has SCSG-S4 's contact info, please call him and tell him to check his PM's. I left him a PM reference an offer from a non-member and I have to have an answer back by noon tomorrow.

TIA

CARNC