• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scammer got my e-mail off Steel Soldiers

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FYI.....

This is a message from bernardzigi at Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite ( http://www.steelsoldiers.com/ ). The Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email bernardzigi, you can use this online form:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=31710

OR, by email:
mailto:bernard_zigi@yahoo.it

This is the message:

Good Morning,

How are you today? you probably be wondering who am I and why you received this email from me, I am Mr. Bernard Zigi, a managing director and head of international private banking division of SGBCI Bank. I am contacting you concerning the funds - $18.1 Million Dollars (Eighteen million one hundred thousand united states of America Dollars) I divert representing 1.2 Percent of our Investors Excess Return Capital Funds which i secured in our Magellan Trust Funds Account whereby anyone with a surname as you can be presented to claim the funds. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. Contact me through this email (zigibernard@yahoo.com) for more details because I desire we work together to claim on the money as I will simply nominate you as the beneficiary, If you will not work with me or see this mail as a spam, scam or hoax let me know so that I can proce
ed to look for someone else otherwise contact me via the above email address for more details.

Sincerely,
Mr. Bernard Zigi

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zigi

Yeah, now I can buy all the trucks I want!

Maybe the Mods need a heads up on this security breech.

David

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
joined 7/31/11
currently looking at who is on site,,

SCAMMER, SCAMMER, SCAMMER

davidkroberts

according to my junk mail folder im sitting on Billions in unclaimed easy money from Afganistan, Saudi oil money, stolen Iraqi Billions, ect.......

Just wish it was true, Has the "member" been kicked off yet.....

midcounty

Did you get an email a while back about a M880 for sale? I did get a mail out of the blue saying a member was selling a m880 and said to email for details. I don't remember the users ID, as I just deleted it. I thought it seemed like someone looking for email addresses or some sort of scam.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are gone...for now.

Good job on alerting the site about this!

Thanks guys.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Money

Did you get an email a while back about a M880 for sale? I did get a mail out of the blue saying a member was selling a m880 and said to email for details. I don't remember the users ID, as I just deleted it. I thought it seemed like someone looking for email addresses or some sort of scam.

Nope, I don't remember anything like that.

David