• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Schematic for 802A whole thing

LEOK

I found my answer searching threads, I have supposed 802a.pdf wiring diagram. That's only part of it. Have the TM-9-6115-641-24. But I can't find stuff like the convenience receptacle wire to see that it has breaker

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
For me the easiest is the 2 schematics on the respective doors of the unit, every bit is there, as well the item legend. What I have done is removed the "plate" and cut out a matching oversize piece of campaign election yard sign and glued the plate onto one side of the coraplast yard sign, its easy hand and you can carry it with you both while your working on the problem at hand and later into the evening seated in your easy chair and note pad where you can make notes and verify exact wires and start/ending points, as well every wire number...
have fun: mac/mc

jamawieb

I check the terminals TB5 4&6 110V but can find no fuse or breaker on the GFCI. Sse pics, what would the part nos be
From your pic, yours is an older model that has an inline glass fuse coming from TB5 6 for the outlet. But I don't see the glass fuse holder in your pic.

Guyfang

Staff member
The fuse holder must have been upgrade, WHERE CAN I BUY ONE?
no luck greenmtn or ebay
You are making this more complicated then it has to be.
1. Option #1. Buy a cheap in line fuse holder, available in any auto parts store, with a 10 amp fuse. Install it in line, on the black wire.

2. Option #2. Buy a newer GFI. I am sure there are some available here in the forum, from someone who has an extra or a parts machine. Or in fleebay.

Here is the story. The first run of gen sets bought were outfitted by LIBBY. They put a GFI, (part #19990-1) in the sets, and were happy. But the Army wanted a fuse to protect things, so the fuse and holder were bought and issued to be installed. If you really want the actual part numbers, I can give them to you. But its just as easy to buy any old in line fuse holder and a 10 A fuse.
Then the second batch of gen sets were bought and installed by TRC. They made things easier by installing a GFI, (Part #19450-1) with a built in 10 Amp breaker.

I found a TRC GFI in flebay for 160.00 bucks. Sounds like a lot of money to pay for a 10 amp fuse.

LEOK

Some confusion, my GFI is dead, so I'm looking for a replacement, I'll take either style with or without the Breaker.
Couldn't find on Green Mtn or Fleabay.

So if I can't find one, I'm think of a modern day GFI Outlet duplex, and then install a push button 10 Amp breaker where the original test/reset switch was.

Anybody done that yet?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks