• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

schematic in the 361-20 manual

SixBuy

Pete,
Got this tube in today's mail and it's fantastic! Beautiful stuff. PM me with the correct address. I noticed the return label is different. Thanks again.

Harley

Peter Bog

I'm glad you liked them SixBuy. and the adress is the same as the lable (dad's lables saved me some time)

Desert Rat They all went out by uspost office (cheaper to mail) so you should have it in the next day or so if not let me know and I will send it out again.

Fred Rader I had to get some more tubes so it should be out by fri.

Hi Pete,
If I could get the ACad file I would be very grateful. I have access to large format printers here so it would be a snap.
I can even print it on canvas for framing!
I'll PM you with my address.
Thanks
Gary

Peter Bog said:
Yes thay are in acad, the pdf file was alittle to large so the ploter didn't like it to much (took about 20 min. to plot out one) and some of the numbers were hard to read, so I redrew it in cad to make my life easer.
If any body wants the dwg file I can just email to them

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy cow! I take back what I said about how nice the the 361-20 schematic was. I just got the tube from Peter Bog and these things are a sight for sore eyes. I want one printed on the back of a tee shirt. Woohoo! Peter, I didn't even know you got my email. Thanks man and I'll get you a postal money order on the way.
Kenny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks