• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Score!! Mp-m1009

dwbf fdwb

013.jpg016.jpg011.jpg019.jpg014.jpg022.jpg023.jpg028.jpg025.jpgJust got this at auction and was amazed at the overall condition of this vehicle. Minor surface rust only.I could not find any rust through anywhere on this vehicle. Starts,runs and drives great!Can't wait to re-condition this vehicle which I have determined will be a peice of cake.:grin:

dwbf fdwb

I have inspected this truck and it is my beleif that it was commisioned for MP use and by the overall condition I am comfortable in saying it stayed at Little Rock AFB all it's term. I intend to investigate it further when I have the chance.The giveaway to my assumption is the blacked out police on the doors It appears original.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks