• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scout car water pump.

HQ-88

The water pump case on my scout car cracked today while attempting to pull the impeller off. Does anyone have a line on where I can get another one? I have the earlier style open kind, with the packing nut. Or is there a credible cast iron welder that anyone knows of that would be able to take a look and see if its salvageable?

Thanks.

Jeeagle

The water pump case on my scout car cracked today while attempting to pull the impeller off. Does anyone have a line on where I can get another one? I have the earlier style open kind, with the packing nut. Or is there a credible cast iron welder that anyone knows of that would be able to take a look and see if its salvageable?

Thanks.

I suggest giving these guys a call. They rebuilt our waterpump (including making a new main shaft) for less than $400 bucks. Took about two-three weeks but SOOOO very worth it.

http://arthurgouldrebuilders.com/

HQ-88

Did you try the usual suspects: Biro, Yamulla, Hebding?
Thank you for the response. I did try Hebding and Yamulla. I am not familiar with Biro. I think I have a line on one, that's the good news, Bad news need to have it shipped from Australia.
Thanks again

Jeeagle

Thank you for the response. I did try Hebding and Yamulla. I am not familiar with Biro. I think I have a line on one, that's the good news, Bad news need to have it shipped from Australia.
Thanks again

Do not get i shipped sea mail. I waited thee months plus for track tools.

Did you give my guys a call see if it was repairable?