• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scrapped One Out

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even the axles? They are decent for jeep builders, might be worth a few hundred more than scrap value there...

Armada

Jeff, save the rear driveshaft if it's not bent. Handy to have a good one when making GL recoveries as 75% or better have fork damage.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, might be useful to use the Steel Soldiers Transportation System here, Lane isn't far from him, perhaps we can slowly get it down your way. Lane to Gimpy to the GA rally, etc.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Definately pull the driveshaft!
I have no more spares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any good dash pieces?
I am assuming the wheels & tires are not going to the scrap yard.

trust me, not a big demand for the axles unless you sell them for next to nothing.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thought about that. I've about worn out my welcome with the currently banned Gimpy. They are a want more than a need.

Lawrence of Arabia

Wheels are being saved. I am trying to clean the yard up and don't really want to hang onto anything. The axles and shaft are good. Let me know if anyone wants them. I am not really wanting to remove them as I have little time, but if it's worth my time I will make it happen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks