• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scrapping rear axles

bgekky3

I say save it. When I throw parts away, I soon need them.

Also if I talked to myself here as much as I did offline I would have 12k post too.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy, save the axles. People break them. Or you could cut the ends off and someone may want the cap so they can 'freewheel' an axle for MPG.

54reo

I would save at least one hub assembly; you never know when you may find yourself on the side of the road in the middle of winter with a set of busted studs...

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Everything that is useable has been saved. I don't need the housing taking up space in the yard so I am dismantling it. I just was wondering about the spindles, drums, etc. Its scrap now!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got several rear axles laying around. Seems they multiply when you're parting trucks. They are worth next to nothing whole but have a bunch of good parts in them. I keep them complete just to protect the internal parts and pile them up.

If all I had left was a hull I believe I'd scrap them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks