• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scrapping the M108?? Am I Crazy?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know what either is worth. But we could do a straight up if you want. I believe it is in very good shape, was taken off a truck and has been stored in the guys shop for a couple of years. I bought it having only seen a few pictures, (I was intent on building a truck like Bjorn's at the time) but I know right were it is and I've got the shop owners number. I'm going up there next weekend and can get pics and details off the data plate. I believe it is the same size as Bjorn's, as the guy told me he took it off a Navy International stakebed truck for a farmer.

DavidB

How about a M36a2 with a M35a2c bed ?Double frame and five feet of space ,plus a standard bed for a shelter etc. Just a thought .
DavidB

etech

I was wondering if any one knows where you can get or if you can buy a hemtt if so how much, or is it like a hummer? have to buy it in parts and build it?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think I can go even up. Transporttech down here has some cranes in the $4000 range that are redone. I'm going to have to stick with the M108 for the time being. Sometimes in life, you just have to sacrifice.