• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

screenshot of N/A exhaust pipe I need....take-off preferred

Adamlee

Fellas....

Finally snapped a screenshot from the deuce -34P showing exactly which piece of my exhaust is rotten & needs to be replaced.

It's item 6 from illustration 28, the j-pipe between the flex pipe and the straight stack.
If you got a good used or a NOS one, either way, PM me about it.

thanks
Adam Lee

Attachments

Adamlee

N/A exhaust pipe needed - illustrated part # shown

Well, FWIW, I heard back from one of the fellas on this; from yesterday and I forgot who 354Beer is; but awhile ago I lost his email message....in Virginia somewhere....you've got this part too, I think.

so there's a couple guys who've done the N/A to turbo "dance" and saved their leftover pipe parts.

thanks guys

Adam Lee

RE: N/A exhaust pipe needed - illustrated part # shown

I believe that I still have my pipe from when i swapped my N/A engine out for a whistler. I will look for it at the house this weekend if you are still interested. if you already found one then good luck with installing it and hope it lasts for years to come. PM me if you still need on though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks