• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SE Florida Meetup

peacemkr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are the details of the upcoming Vets Show at John I Leonard HS.
November 7, 2015
12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Hosted by the Next Generation Road Rascals, held at John I. Leonard High School, 4701 10th Avenue North. Sponsored by Rick's Rods Custom & Fabrication, Rookies 2 Legends & Kona Ice. Open to all years, makes and models. Trophies and 50/50. Registration fee is $10, showcase courtyard $20

I am trying to get anyone that wants to go to meet in the Sears parking lot on Forest Hill and Military Trail at 10:45 am so we can “convoy” in and make a dramatic entrance.
If you’d like to go please let me know who and what you are bringing so I can get an idea for parking at the school.

peacemkr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
*** UPDATE for the car show at John I Leonard HS***
I had something come up for the morning of the show so I will not be able to meet up at the Sears as planned.
I will be at the car show but I'm not exactly sure of the time. I should be there before the start but I am not positive when.
I still hope for a good turn out and look forward to meeting some of you there.
Darin