• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seabee Days at Port Hueneme California June 23-24

I like to think we have many of the best Steak houses in Ca here on the Central Coast. PM me and next time we can meet for a good one. Thanks for the links, I have many to review now. I just got my duece and am itchin for a reason to take it somewhere.

yellobronc said:
I like to think we have many of the best Steak houses in Ca here on the Central Coast. PM me and next time we can meet for a good one. Thanks for the links, I have many to review now. I just got my duece and am itchin for a reason to take it somewhere.
Will do. That deuce would carry a lot of hungry Soldier B's to the steakhouse. :lol:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will and I have been talking about a left coast rally. We really need to pull something together this year! Maybe in the fall when it cools down a bit? I'm for a desert outing maybe anza borrego, or something near big bear. That may be more central for the L.A., Valley and Riverside folks.

Shortly after I started looking into the duece, I heard they had an Anza Berrego/Octillio Wells rally, actually I was supposed to be there with another event but could not make it. I was bummed when I found out a bunch of dueces were there.

Thats a pretty good haul at 55 MPH for me but possibly doable if I plan a few naps and take food for 6 meals...its around 350 miles to Big Bear for me. or 6 hours cruisn fast in a picup. I can only imagine the time frame for driving the duece that far.