• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seabee Deuce Crew Cab Project

camoyj7

Well I just went off the deep end and bought a Seabee Deuce for my next project. After seeing Clinton from c&c equipment's crew cab I had to have one.
I going to try and wrap up the M1009 befroe I bring it home. I plan on running 395's on Hemtt wheels. Here are some Pic's.

Attachments

Last edited:

amaverick88

i have the same question as wildchild is it just a regular deuce with seabee logo and lettering or does it have any special features to it? also you better take plenty of pictures during the build so the rest of us can drool over it.

yamabro

I have contemplated this build,... cant wait to see the progress.
Hey Warthog nice avatar, the dump looks even better in person.

camoyj7

From what I understand it's just a regular deuce with seabee logo. It has the whisler LTD motor and it used to have a water tank on the back of it. I bought it through a friend of a friend and were going up tommorrow to get it ready for it's 230 mile ride home next weekend. I will get some better pic's of it when I get there.

ranchhopper

Heres the truck when it was in the forestry service it was a seebee truck before they got it now its been saved from the gas wrench and going to china to become something useful again.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That's interesting that it doesn't look like it's CARC'd-it looks like the old olive drab. I think Brad900's truck was the same. I thought everything modern used the same CARC paint.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
That's interesting that it doesn't look like it's CARC'd-it looks like the old olive drab. I think Brad900's truck was the same. I thought everything modern used the same CARC paint.
Speaking of BRAD 900, has anybody heard from him, I have not seen him around shortly after I recovered his stuck deuce from the stream across the power line righ-a-way

camoyj7

Well it looks like we are going to get the Deuce tommorrow. Going to change the oil and all the fuel filters put in some diesel and hope to make the 240 mile drive back. :?

southdave

There use to be the old NAVFAC-P4100 for paint and truck spec. FYI the M-35 was remove from the TOA ( new procurrment) in the early from Naval equipment. Wierd?? I guess the old ones I saw where DRMO dogs ect.. which also explain all the internationals and fords about..

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks