• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Searching for the Correct Gothic Font

Opie

[color=white>[1]TB 746-93-1 (US Army markings from 1964-1976) and was created in stencil form by Liljohn here:[/color] [/1]</FONT></FONT>

[color=white>

[color=white>[url=http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=462&SearchTerms=stencil]<FONT color=#0000ff>http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=462&SearchTerms=stencil[/color][/url] .</FONT></FONT>

<SPAN class=spnmessagetext><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">[color=white><SPAN][/color]

<SPAN class=spnmessagetext><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Might anyone have a lead on a non-stencil version of this font? My rescue chief has a machine for creating "pressure sensitive vinyl markings" and I'll probably go with that rather than the stencil route.

Hey Opie,

I am in the sign business and probably have font close to that in my 'puter -(1200 of them).

If you are still looking for it let me know and I'll run through them when work slows down a bit. Memmorial weekend and every boat in the world needs registration numbers all of a sudden.

Gary

Opie

Polverone,

Gotta take the business when you can get it! I haven't found any leads yet, so it would be a great help, time permitting!

Many thanks,

Peter