• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

seat adjuster handle hard to turn then sticks

steelandcanvas

Try shooting some PB Blaster or WD-40 in the adjustment screw area. I'm assuming you have a springer seat? I have some photos and a thread where I totally tore my springer down and rebuilt it. Do a search so you can see what one looks like completely tore down.

KsM715

Make sure your not at the end of the adjustment. It has stops at both ends. Do like Steelandcanvas said, use wd-40 or pb blaster and work it a little bit at a time, turn it only a couple of times then back it off and repeat till you can get all the way to the other end.

ps make sure you squirt it up under the seat on the actual threaded part, not just at the handle from the front of the seat.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks