• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seat belts manufacture

Going to be getting a 5 ton this week, when I test drove the vehicle it was very obvious that the air brakes are very responsive. It has been overhauled by the military and had the ABS upgrade. That said since my sons will occasionally be operating it, I was thinking that a set of seatbelts might be wise to add in, but don't want to have to hack anything in. I did a quick search on the forum and didn't see any mention of a company that anyone has used for installing a set. Just that its been done by members in the past. Any recommendations on it. Thanks in advance.

It should already have seat belts. I believe @fuzzytoaster has some replacements if not.
I'm picking the truck up tomorrow, I will have to double check for the seat belts. I don't remember seeing any in there when I drove it and my son that went with me said he didn't see any on the passenger side of the truck either. If not I'll definitely contact fuzzytoaster for a set. Thanks for the info, very appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks