• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seat covers?

bubba_got_you

Seat covers?
[FONT=&quot]If I keep my m817 I want new seat covers so my question is, where can I get them? It has a standard passenger seat and a spring ride driver’s seat. Also I want to know if you can rebuild the PS pump or if i just need to buy a new one. The shaft moves in and out on my PS pump and i don’t know if it is supposed to do that or not. It works fine but it moves.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Bubba,

I got the local upholstery guy to recover my springer seat with an Army shelter half.....he put the grippers on the side and the US in the middle of the seat back facing the steering wheel.
He put new countoured foam padding on it and it rides good.

There were several members selling the "GP Tinys" a while back.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

bubba_got_you

Bubba,

I got the local upholstery guy to recover my springer seat with an Army shelter half.....he put the grippers on the side and the US in the middle of the seat back facing the steering wheel.
He put new countoured foam padding on it and it rides good.

There were several members selling the "GP Tinys" a while back.

Hope this helps.
what did it run you to have him do that?